Costs can vary by size and type of apartment. Take a few minutes to review your potential apartment.
Level of Care Value
Ralston Creek Neighborhood provides Personalized Care Plans structured to meet the needs of each resident. Level of care is based on a point system to determine exactly the care services needed and allowing residents to customize their plan to better suite their unique needs. RCN has 4 levels of care which allow residents to age in place with our wonderful staff providing the services they need. An assessment can be done to determine the level of care and quote specific charges prior to occupancy.
Ralston Creek Neighborhood works with all Long-Term Care Insurance and assists with submitting statements to your Carrier. Reimbursement is dependent upon the Carrier and your policy. Medicare and Medicaid do not cover assisted living or memory care. If you have no long-term care insurance the costs will be out of pocket. Please contact us to discuss various ways people have found to pay for assisted living and/or memory care.
Included in Base Rate
- Three meals a day in our dining room with featured lunch and dinner specials dining from 7:30 AM until 6:00PM
- Cable TV and all utilities except telephone
- Wi-Fi hot spots in the computer lab, lobby and Bistro
- Weekly Housekeeping, Linen and Towel Service
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, shopping, and activities & social events scheduled through our Life Enrichment Program
- A choice of spacious apartments
- Restaurant style dining
- Meeting Rooms
- Private Dining Room
- Chef prepared meals
- Casual Bistro
- Computer Lab
- Comfortable lounges throughout
- Fitness Center
- Hair Salon